The XC7Z030-1SBG485I provides the performance, power, and usability traditionally associated with ASIC and ASSPs while maintaining the flexibility and scalability of an FPGA. The variety of Zynq-7000 family devices enables designers to target both high-performance and cost-sensitive applications from a single platform using conventional techniques. Although the PS is the same across all Zynq-7000 devices, they differ in terms of their PL and I/O resources.
Custom software and logic can be implemented in the PL and PS using the XC7Z030-1SBG485I architecture. It enables the execution of distinctive and differentiating system functions. Due to their constrained I/O bandwidth, latency, and power budgets, two-chip systems (such as an ASSP with an FPGA) cannot achieve the performance levels possible with the PS and PL integrated together.
For the Zynq-7000 family, XC7Z030-1SBG485I provides a wide range of soft IP. The PS and PL peripherals have standalone and Linux device drivers available. For software, hardware, and systems engineers, the Vivado® Design Suite development environment facilitates a quick product development process. In addition to Xilinx's current PL ecosystem, adoption of the ARM-based PS also adds a wide range of outside tools and IP sources.
• 2.5 DMIPS/MHz per CPU
• CPU frequency: Up to 1 GHz
• Coherent multiprocessor support
• ARMv7-A architecture
• TrustZone® security
• Thumb®-2 instruction set
• Jazelle® RCT execution Environment Architecture
• NEON™ media-processing engine
• Single and double precision Vector Floating Point Unit (VFPU)
• CoreSight™ and Program Trace Macrocell (PTM)
• Timer and Interrupts
• Multiprotocol dynamic memory controller
• 16-bit or 32-bit interfaces to DDR3, DDR3L, DDR2, or LPDDR2 memories
• ECC support in 16-bit mode
• 1GB of address space using single rank of 8-, 16-, or 32-bit-wide memories
• Static memory interfaces
• Automotive driver assistance, driver information, and infotainment
• Broadcast camera
• Industrial motor control, industrial networking, and machine vision
• IP and Smart camera
• LTE radio and baseband
• Medical diagnostics and imaging
• Multifunction printers
• Video and night vision equipment
|Embedded System On Chip (SoC)
|Dual ARM® Cortex®-A9 MPCore™ with CoreSight™
|CANbus, EBI/EMI, Ethernet, I²C, MMC/SD/SDIO, SPI, UART/USART, USB OTG
|Kintex™-7 FPGA, 125K Logic Cells
|-40°C ~ 100°C (TJ)
|Package / Case
|Supplier Device Package
|Number of I/O
|Base Product Number
Buy XC7Z007S-2CLG225E Xilinx, Inc, Get familiar with the XC7Z007S-2CLG225E Zynq-7000 SoC at VEKEMO F...
Buy XC7Z007S-1CLG400I Xilinx, Inc, Get familiar with the XC7Z007S-1CLG400I Zynq-7000 SoC at VEKEMO F...
Buy XC7Z007S-1CLG400C Xilinx, Inc, Get familiar with the XC7Z007S-1CLG400C Zynq-7000 SoC at VEKEMO F...
Buy XC7Z007S-1CLG225I Xilinx, Inc, Get familiar with the XC7Z007S-1CLG225I Zynq-7000 SoC at VEKEMO F...
Buy XC7Z007S-1CLG225C Xilinx, Inc, Get familiar with the XC7Z007S-1CLG225C Zynq-7000 SoC at VEKEMO F...